This Christmas, we invite you to participate in “Clothes for Christmas,” a campaign to give beautiful new outfits to Haitian children who need them.
Here’s how it works:
- For $25, you can give a custom-made outfit to a child in Haiti.
- The fabric will be purchased in Haiti to support the local economy.
- Our talented sewing students will make the outfits, and they’ll be paid for each outfit they make.
- Each child will receive a new outfit that’s custom made just for them. For many children, this will be the first new outfit they’ve ever had.
- A portion of the gift will be reinvested into the sewing programs so students can continue learning this life-changing trade.
- Once the outfit is made, we’ll send you a picture of the child wearing the outfit along with the sewing student who made it.
Our goal is to give 50 outfits by December 31, but we need your help!
12/31/2017 Update: We've reached our original goal-now we're up to 73! But, we're still going until December 31. Let's see how many we can get!
Just click the button below to donate online. Gifts may also be made via check. Please make checks payable to the Haiti 323 Project and write “Clothes for Christmas” in the memo line and mail to PO Box 35, Sellersburg, IN, 47172.
Thank you for helping students and children in Haiti!