We're excited to introduce a new way to change lives in Haiti!
We currently have 13 students in our sewing programs who don't have consistent monthly sponsors.
Now you can change one of these students' lives by making a one-time gift of either:
- $15 to provide (2) weeks of sponsorship
- $30 to provide a month of sponsorship
When you sponsor a student like Terzilia you give them an opportunity to learn the job skills they need to provide for themselves and their family.
Your one-time gift of $15 or $30 will provide a student with:
- Personal sewing supplies, which they may keep after graduation
- Sewing machines, fabric, and other equipment for the program
- A portion of their teacher’s salary
- A portion of their classroom rent
When you sponsor a student, we will send you a picture of a student like Terzilia, who is learning to sew in the Mole St. Nicolas or Port-de-Paix sewing programs.
If you're ready to change a life, we invite you to sponsor a student today.