People often ask us how they can help our sewing students. One of the best ways to help is to create your own fundraiser on behalf of the Haiti 323 Project. In the past, people have raised money on their birthdays and held online auctions. The sky is the limit on what you can do! Here's just a few ideas of things that you, your family, or a group can do to help sewing students in Haiti.
10 Personal Fundraising Ideas
1. Donate your birthday (you can do this easily by setting up a Facebook fundraiser)
2. Personal challenges - Mud runs, marathons, 5k, sky diving...just follow your passion!
3. Bake sales (perfect for church and scout groups)
4. Lemonade stand (great project for kids)
5. Online auctions or yard sales (clean your closet for a great cause)
6. Dinner parties with friends
7. Wine tastings
8. Card parties or game nights
9. Collection jars (perfect for workplaces)
10. Tournaments - Corn Hole, Darts, Basketball, etc.
If you are interested in holding a fundraiser on our behalf, please contact us so we can help spread the word and provide you with some marketing materials for your event! We can even designate the money for specific things like new equipment, student sponsorships, etc. We sincerely appreciate your support!