The Lord has done wonderful things for our sewing students! Here's a few highlights from 2017:
- The Mole St. Nicolas students held their first fashion show to highlight the beautiful clothes they've made this year.
- The Port-de-Paix students moved into a new classroom. Their alterations business has increased as a result of this move.
- Both classes are earning extra income from making purses. Purses are available on our website.
- The Port-de-Paix students made a variety of school uniforms for local school children. School uniforms are a big business in Haiti.
- Johnson, one of our talented Port-de-Paix students and an aspiring sewing teacher, is visiting the Mole every few weeks to teach the studentssome additional sewing techniques. He even taught them how to make their first set of purses.
Be sure to visit our website and Facebook page to see all of the exciting things that have happened this year.
Thank you for continuing to share this exciting journey with our sewing students. None of this would be possible without your love, prayers, and financial support. You are truly making opportunity possible for students in Haiti.
If you'd like to make a special year-end gift, please click the button below to see the different ways you can change lives in Haiti.
Clothes for Christmas
There's only a few days left to participate in our "Clothes for Christmas" campaign!
Our goal was 50 outfits by December 31, and we're thrilled to announce that we've already exceeded that goal. To date, we've had 61 outfits donated!
Can you help us reach 75 outfits? Click the button below to learn more.
A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has generously donated toward this campaign.
As the New Year approaches us with hopes anew, here is to wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead.
Happy New Year!